Industrial laundry sheets folder
Laundry Equipment Sheet Folding Machine (ZD3300-V)Features:
1) Two times horizontal three times vertical folding, can be folded sheet, bedding bad, table cloth, the toast covers square model cotton fabric, etc.
2) Laundry Equipment Sheet Folding Machine using intelligent LCD touch screen operation control system, English interface, could recognize man-machine dialogue, 30 programs could be choose from the folding machine.
3) Adopting photoelectric detection system and speed system, which can control the speed of transport cloth grass and cloth grass length, width to realize accurate measurement folding.
4) Two sets of independent drive motor inverter control by folding speed in the 50m/min infinitely adjustable function in every hour, folding article 1000 sheets laundry equipment.
5) Laundry Equipment Sheet Folding Machine need and pressed machine on line operation can greatly improve work efficiency and reduce labour intensity.
6) Laundry Equipment Sheet Folding Machine with the diagnosis functions and safety protection system, Facilitate the use of machinery and maintenance.
7)Laundry Equipment Sheet Folding Machine has the anti-static functions, increased the machine work reliability and stability laundry equipment.
8) All the bearings, inverters, variable frequency components use high quanlity brand. Durable and long life.
9)This ZD-3300V sheet folding machine is mainly for hotel/hospital /school /laundry plants sheet folding use
As an 13 years old exporter-manufacturer, we always mass produced, be normal and accurate. Each machine
Must be tested for 3 days before delivery to make sure all parts working excellent.
Regarding service, every sales must work half a year in workshop firstly, to gained
Good technical knowledge to help our clients.
Any questions at any time, just feel free to call us.
Contact Person: Liz
We are here doing our best to establish good business relationship with you.
*Customer's satisfaction is the biggest Treasure of us*
|Max Folding LxW
|Rated Input Power